Sunday, April 7, 2013

IndieGoGo Campaign

This is my first independent business venture, and one of the reasons I've been so quiet this week. It is small, and for a very niche market, but I would appreciate it if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

Lyman II Parts Run

If I had quoted it for the shop, it would have been five to ten times more expensive. I know I can make the parts, but I must confess a little worry that I've missed something and will lose my shirt.  Logically, I know the worst would be that I would have to refund any money sent, but logic doesn't dispel a little queasiness born of uncertainty.  I guess the best way to deal is to just get back to programming.

EDIT:  Due to lack of interest, I have scaled back the campaign. I am now only offering the electronic files.

1 comment:

  1. Modern kitchen tap began obedient people's habits, to design user-friendly, versatile tap. For example, if the outlet can be rotated 360°taps, pull out http://www.faucetsmarket.com/kitchen-faucets-c-22.html, etc.

    ReplyDelete